"Network host is busy "92.168.1.1" retry in 30seconds"

safdar safd_d at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 03:10:25 PDT 2007

Dear Professionals

Hopfully ur fine. Dear I have Linux printing issue from last few days.

I am using print server of linux redhat 9. that is working good with windows client.
But now I have a linux client I m using CUPS to connect the client to print server.
But It gave me the following message.\

"Network host is busy "92.168.1.1" retry in 30seconds"

I am so warried about that Because I have to complete that task in this week
I am very thank full of all . Please any one who have solution of this problem
reply me

Alot of thanks for anticiption.

safdar