[cups.general] need a tutorial on setting up CUPS

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Nov 5 09:38:33 PST 2007

I recently added a KVM switch to my front desk, combining three boxes, to
display on one nice large monitor with new keyboard and mouse.

Since consolidating three machines, my printing is messed up. Here's my
setup:

scott - running debian sarge..and has 'laserjet' connected to it, locally...
etch - running etch and unable to send print jobs to 'laserjet' , networked
seth - running xp natively

I just need to find a good tutorial on setting up and TESTING cups, to get
this all working right. Suggestions??

--
__

"AT FIRST YOUR DREAMS SEEM IMPOSSIBLE...
 THEN IMPROBABLE...THEN INEVITABLE"
  Christopher Reeve

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154