[cups.general] cups on hp/ux 11.11 performance

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Mon Nov 19 12:15:42 PST 2007

I have seen this on OS X printing to Kyocera FS1010/FS1020/FS1030
with the a generic post script driver.... still looking into this...
it is especially pronounced when sending image files or complex post
script.

I had thought it was the printer....but it could be CUPS?

Conclusion : Further investigation required.