2 Quest's: .rss syndication/internet printing

Mitch purpledynasty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:21:02 PST 2007

I'm using the CUPS build that's included with Leopard (10.5.1), and I checked off every box for .rss alerts. I'm getting 404 errors when I try to read the resulting .rss link. I tried turning on web sharing - no joy. Anything else I should try?

Also, I turned on internet access for my printer - how would I direct a print job to my printer (attached to one of the Macs on my NAT'ed network) from a remote (internet) connection?