Performance issues in cups 1.3

Johan Bernhardsson johan at anykey.se
Wed Oct 3 13:21:01 PDT 2007

The real problem is in the hp-ux clients from what ive seen. They use poll from what ive seen.

Ill try to gather some strace output from the servers. And fetch the same from the clients.

Ive tried to gather some debug2 logs. But i have to setup a test system for it. As we currently have to many printjobs to get any readable info.

/Johan "SmallOne" Bernhardsson