Performance issues in cups 1.3

Johan Bernhardsson johan at anykey.se
Mon Oct 8 00:39:25 PDT 2007

I commented out have_poll and did a quick and dirty change in ipp.c (the 10 second loop to a 1 second loop)

And now we have MUCH better performance. Same as in 1.2.7.

Im writing some tools to be able to load LOTS of printjobs and check for perfomance problems. As sending >50k jobs per day.

/Johan "SmallOne" Bernhardsson