Large cups systems?

Franz Pfoertsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.com
Mon Oct 8 03:33:13 PDT 2007

Hello Bernd,

your Installation is very interesting.

Where did you get your CUPS-Server?
You build it by yourself?
Did you get maintenance from Novell

Which driver are you using for your dot matrix, thermal, label,
line-at-a-time.

By the way, what is a line-at-a-time printer (Zeilendrucker?).

I only use my 20 CUPS/Samba Server to do windowsprinting and pdf-generating.

Did we need a small database for large cups installation examples or some
special howtos to implement them?

regards
Franz