[cups.general] Printing from 32-bit app on 64-bit Linux

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 23:11:12 PDT 2007

After all that writing, I think I solved it. Using Nautilus I selected
the folder where I put all the libraries (with the dpkg -x commands).
Right-clicking on it I selected Properties, then Permissions, and I
noted that several permissions were not set. I set them so jjj (me)
could read, write, execute and do anything his pea-pickin' little heart
wanted with them, and then clicked on the option to apply the
permission to the folder and all its contents.

Then I launched Reader 8.1, opened a file, sent a print job to a
printer and IT PRINTED! Yay!

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:20:53 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo: