[cups.general] Probably stupid questions, but I'm confused

Gerald Britton gerald.britton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:20:30 PDT 2007

Yeah, Tray 1 is on the side of the printer with adjustable guides.  I
know how to use it ok, but I want to understand why there are two
similar prompts in the Set Printer Options screen.  Are they the same
or different

BTW, I've tried lots of permutations, but the printer always asks me
if I want to print from tray 1, which I have to overide to get it to
print from the default tray