[cups.general] HP Photosmart B9180

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:21:46 PDT 2007

This is a somewhat special printer which is not yet fully supported by
HP, in principle it prints with HPLIP, but with the HPLIP CUPS backend
only via USB (via network only with the CUPS "socket" backend and not
full bleed) and the colors are somewhat off. It seems that HP needs to
provide some color adjustment for this printer and also some small
adaption in the support for the printer's network interface.

I got these results with the PPD for the HP PhotoSmart Pro 8150.

    Till