CUPS Quote of the Day (Runner Up or Winner?)

tuxsun1 tuxsun1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:52:07 PDT 2007

I hardly get the CUPS Quote of the Day posted when Kurt one ups himself
with another doozy!  What do you think folks?  Which quote is the
winner?  This one or the first CUPS QOTD I posted??

Kurt, you're killing me with these responses. I'm still laughing from
reading your last funny comment when you lay another one on us.

(Comments to header liberally added by me.)