Print difference between mac and pc

Cristian Virgili cristian.virgili at dimi.uniud.it
Mon Oct 29 01:16:30 PDT 2007

Hi!
  Yes, I had this problem. Before to upgrade samba (currently I'm using
3.026a) I couldn't add 64bit printer dirver. Now I can, the system
correclty add it, win64 can see it, can add it, but after that it didn't
work.

I think I have wrong windows driver. Could somebody send me the variuos   :
     ps5ui.dll
     pscript.hlp
     pscript.ntf
     pscript5.dll