Konica Minolta 1300W Sharing printer with windows XP

TheBus tw2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:05:09 PDT 2007

Hi all,
i configured under my debian etch a Konica 1300W with cups
After that i configure my windows xp client to print trought IPP to the 1300W and i'm able to print the test page.

The problem is that i'm not able to print anything other

So i configured samba to share the printer, but the same, i'm only able to print the test page but i cannot print a simple txt file

I try to check the page.log and i see that i receive correctly the document session but nothing happen

Ahyone have luck with this printer?

With other printers i'm able to print correctly but i need to print with this

what i can check?