[cups.general] Not printing .jpg full scale properly

lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 1 02:32:34 PDT 2007

Hallo,

I'm running cups 1.2.12, hplip 1.7.4a, esp ghostscript 8.15.4.
For my HP PhotoSmart 7350 I'm using HP-PhotoSmart_7350_hpijs.ppd
with in lpoptions: Dest PhotoA4 scaling=100 position=top-right
media=A4,1200PhotoCMYKFullBleed

When I print a .jpg to PhotoA4, the size is correct, but I get
two pages each with half of the image, split lengthwise.

I have totally removed hplip and cups, rebuilt and configured
then again, but that didn't help.

Could somebody please think with me and help me to fix it?

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/070624
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)