[cups.general] Not printing .jpg full scale properly

lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl lists.cups-general at duinheks.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 2 06:03:51 PDT 2007

Hallo Michael,

Op zaterdag 01 september 2007 schreef Michael Sweet aan cups at easysw.com:

 >> I'm running cups 1.2.12, hplip 1.7.4a, esp ghostscript 8.15.4.
 >> For my HP PhotoSmart 7350 I'm using
 >> HP-PhotoSmart_7350_hpijs.ppd with in lpoptions: Dest PhotoA4
 >> scaling=100 position=top-right media=A4,1200PhotoCMYKFullBleed
 >> When I print a .jpg to PhotoA4, the size is correct, but I get

 MS> Fit to page:
 MS>      lp -o scaling=100 filename

Yes, I put that into /etc/cups/lpoptions. BUT, the size is correct,
the image is split: using a horizontal image, the top half of the
image is in the top half of one page, the bottom half in the top
half of the second page.
I installed cups and hplip also on another system with the same
printer, there it's working correctly.
It's driving me mad!

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/070624
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)