QMS Minolta/Konica Magicolor 2+ Problems

Brundan Dunward bdunward at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:12:47 PDT 2007

I have a QMS Magicolor 2+ which worked fine prior to CUPS being used in Fedora, I had no problems with it before CUPS.  Now that I am trying to completely break the MS cord I find that I can't use the printer.  It appears to be working but every page is broken up into several pages which appear to be color (mind you they are all gray) so a single page might be broken up into at least 4 pages I assume one for each color plus black.  I know it is an old printer but it still works fine so why dump it because of this?

Any help would be worth while I googled and search this site for drivers but did not find one.

Suggestions?

BD