QMS Minolta/Konica Magicolor 2+ Problems

Brundan Dunward bdunward at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:31:58 PDT 2007

Thank you for your response.  After rooting round I found the XP version of the PPD and installed that.  I was unable to find a PPD on the site and I found another post that indicated that it was usually found inside the MS bundles hence my approach.

Ultimately no luck.  I am not a printer/CUPS expert but I am using ldp tp the printers IP which should be a direct connection rather than through a spool on another machine.  Is there something on the printer I need to modify or check that could cause this?  The test page is always four sheets with all sheets being gray and the color wheel portions being represented on pages 2-4.

BD