Problem with job names on remote ipp printer

Jakub j.boguslawski at post.pl
Sat Sep 8 10:28:09 PDT 2007

Hello

I am using openSuse 10.2 with Cups 1.27. I have Develop INEO+ 250 printer.  I have add this printer to local Cups server as remote ipp queue. Printer driver was installed from PPD file. Cups works great I am printing booklets with correctly filtered options. I have one problem. Cups stores job names correctly, but these names are lost when they are stored on printer. Every job which is coming from cups appears on remote queue as "Unknown". I haven't got this problem when I am printing from windows, unfortunately :( What am I doing wrong? Is it a Cups bug or it possible to add some conf options to forward job names correctly.

Best regards, thanks
Jakub