Brother DCP110C won't print

Tony Moloney tonymoloney at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 10 00:26:57 PDT 2007

I have gone through the process of getting my Brother DCP110C installed in Kubuntu and have got to the stage where I can actually send a test page to the printer.
However it does no print. Instead it just sits in the print queue with "processing" beside its name.
Can anyone show me how to get the printer started, please?
I am using Kubuntu 7.10 Desktop Alpha2 on a Lenovo laptop with 1Gb ram and 80Gb hard disk. Kubuntu is the only OS installed on this computer.
Thanks
Tony