[cups.general] Problems with HP LJ P2015

Christian Andretzky Christian.Andretzky at MB.TU-Chemnitz.DE
Tue Sep 11 07:32:06 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have a brand new printer HP LJ P2015 and I have problems with the page size
and/or imageable area and or page region.
I setup the printer as a postscript printer and use the original HP ppd file.
(No ghostscript as far as I know.) All of the above mentioned parameters are
set to A4 (checked in the ppd file in /etc/cups/ppd/). The page size setting in
the printer firmware is also A4. But independent of this, each page which is
printed has an imageable area of 8.19x10.67in (207.9x270.9mm)
Before this printer I used a HP LJ 4000 DTN (also postscript) with no problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks for Your help

Christian
--
Name:  Christian Andretzky  | Address: TU Chemnitz                          |
Phone: ++49 +371 531 32130  |          Fak. Maschinenbau/Verfahrenstechnik  |