printing a job

Mohammad momoir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:41:09 PDT 2007

I just had a look inside cups sub directory. I couldn't find anything like ipptest.

ls i* returns following files:
i18n.h  ipp.c  ipp.h  ipp.o  ipp-private.h  ipp-support.c  ipp-support.o

I just installed cups-1.3.0 from source. But I didn't specify any option when compiling it. Can it be the cause of problem?