DeviceURI

Darrel darrel at lantera.com
Thu Sep 13 12:27:31 PDT 2007

Maybe it's just me .... but everywhere I read about "deviceURI" it seems to be written BY people who are intimate with it and FOR people who are intimate with it and, apparently, the rest of us should just sit back and not bother anyone.

I DO NOT want to see examples for flow control written as "flow=soft" or "flow=dsrdtr" AS IF .... everyone in the entire world is familiar with what is, apparently yet ANOTHER new syntax.

Yet try as I might, Google has been unable to find me a hard document that states unequivically ...

THIS is what a DeviceURI is ..
THIS is the syntax for using it and
THESE are the supported options and what they mean and
THIS is how you specify a negative option (-ocuc) etc.

Is there such a document and Google can't find it?