EPSON 1520 lineflow printer

Ian ianc at kiwiplan.co.nz
Thu Sep 13 18:12:48 PDT 2007

Hi,
We have an Epson Stylus Color 1520 configured to use CUPS+Gutenprint v5.0.0.99.1.

This printer is using lineflow paper (279mmX375mm).

What paper type can I use to use the whole sheet when printing?

I've also tried configuring it as a "raw" printer - which works fine, but doesn't send a form-feed. I know I can change the file being printed to add a \f - but this printer is being used from many machines - is there any way I can force it to form-feed when using raw?

Regards,
Ian.