Holding jobs for a certain amount of time

Mohammad momoir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:30:03 PDT 2007

Hi, I have added the following option in my printer configuration file to hold all jobs coming to printer:
Option job-hold-until indefinite

But, I need every job be held there for a certain amount of time, say 30 mins, and then it automatically gets canceled instead of getting printed.

By specifying the option I have used, all jobs will be remained in the queue, while many of them will not be printed in future.

Any idea how to achieve this functionality?