[cups.general] Need help printing PDFs

Gerald Britton gerald.britton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:04:55 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip on acroread. I installed it and found that it does
a better job.  The only problem I have with it is that it does not
obey the landscape option.  No matter what I do, it prints portrait.

So. here's what I know:

cups/lp can't print all PDFs properly.  You need Acrobat Reader for that
Acrobat reader (on Linux) doesn't process all options properly.  You
need Windows for that!