[cups.general] Problems printing PDF files through cups.

Gerald Britton gerald.britton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:40:37 PDT 2007

After some more experimenting, I used the following command:

lp -o landscape -o media=legal -o fitplot -o PageSize=legal myfile.pdf

the "-o=landscape" actually makes it print portrait!  So I removed that and ran:

lp -o media=legal -o fitplot -o PageSize=legal myfile.pdf

This got me closer to my goal.  The printout was landscape orientation
(I know, doesn't make sense!) but the scaling was for portrait
orientation and thus too small!