[cups.general] Problems printing PDF files through cups.

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Thu Sep 27 14:01:16 PDT 2007

Gerald Britton wrote:
> here's the file I'm trying to print.

I found it already in the meanwhile  :-)

And I mailed you *my* results, which look perfect for "fitplot to
Letter".

> I want to print it landscape,

No, you don't want to. Honest. :-)

In 99.99% of cases, it will do the wrong thing when applied to PDF
file printing. I don't believe your case is amongst the 0.01%  :-)

> scaled down to fit my page size.  If you can do it for A4 or A3, I
> should be able to do it for legal

OK, I'll repeat the test for legal, and let you know the result.

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS