Issues with Cups crashing Samba

Rajiv Kapur rajiv.kapur at alliancebernstein.com
Tue Sep 11 05:02:28 PDT 2007

Thanks!

I was unable to check for this since I did a truss on samba then did a kill on the cups process without checking it. I will do this for next time tho.

Is there any logs (samba or cups) that we could check to get any more information. Am i right in thinking that we cant use truss or dtrace to collect data as the processes involved that led to the issue have been killed?

cheers

Rajiv