CUPS run on arm cpu

zqy zqy2000zqy at 163.com
Wed Sep 12 22:29:57 PDT 2007

> zqy wrote:
> > I cross compile CUPS, and run it on arm CPU.
> >
> > But when I started the cupsd,I got the error message "child exited
> > with status 1",  seems something is wrong.
> >
> > What's the problom... :)
>
> The little amount of hard data about your system/environment/configu-
> ration that you show to us.
>

> --
> Kurt Pfeifle
> System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS
> Infotec Deutschland GmbH  .....................  Hedelfinger Strasse 58
> A RICOH Company  ...........................  D-70327 Stuttgart/Germany

linux-2.6.8,   arm platform.
cross compile the CUPS-1.1.23, and put all the bin, lib , sbin, etc, share...directory into the filesystem.

when I start the cups using /sbin/cupsd in shell.
I got the error message "child exited with status 1",  seems something is wrong.

I compile it and run it on X86 and it's fine. But cross-compile and run on ARM, there is something wrong.