[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2525: Policy CUPS-Add-Modify-Printer unlikly when using multiple policies

rojon at altern.org rojon at altern.org
Mon Sep 24 14:24:12 PDT 2007

But that's exactly not the *case*:
In ipp.c it's cleary check only against the DefaultPolicy and *not*
against the printer's policy to authorize the request, thus not doing what
you said beyond ... (at least not in version 1.3.3-r6985)
Thanks. Anyhow, I've changed the code in ipp.c to ask to check against
printer_op_ptr instead of DefaultPolicyPtr in cupsdCheckPolicy , if
printer exist already ....