[cups.general] Authenticated Printing

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Apr 1 13:40:00 PDT 2008

Sorry, I do not have any experience integrating PrintAgent with
PaperCut. I do not see why it would not work. However, as I said I
have no experience doing this so I am quite ignorant in this regard.

If PaperCut dose not have a system for dealing with laptop user
authentication then you could have a word to the developers and ask
them to address this issue for you.

PrintAgent is a component of PrintingWorks. Pykota is the back-end
print accounting system for PrintingWorks. As such I can
authoritatively state that PrintAgent works with Pykota.

Finally open source software is quite flexible, in part because you
have access to the source code.