[cups.general] Printer added with lpadmin doesn't show?

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Apr 1 14:12:14 PDT 2008

If you are dealing with 40+ printers you may find PrinterSetup to be
of assistance with the management of the related cups queues.

Once you work out the command to add one of these queues, it should be
just a couple of quick modifications to PrinterSetup so you can easily
deploy all these queues. You may also find the printer creation
scripts within the Utilities directory of PrinterSetup a good place to
start looking for examples.

If I run your command I do create a CUP's print queue. Sorry, I am not
sure why this is not working for you.

Finally, I am not sure what the ?ibm=yes part of your command is
doing. Perhaps someone on the list with more experience would be able
to explain what this is doing.

Hope this helps.