[cups.general] disaser recovery

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Apr 2 05:15:53 PDT 2008

Greetings;

I had the boot drive toss its cookies over the weekend, and had to re-install
on a new drive.

Cups, at localhost:631 is only seeing the default printer, so I need to
recover (I use amanda and its all there, someplace, the where is unk) the
rest of my 'printers'.

Where is this data stored so that I know where to find it in 250GB of backups?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)