[cups.general] cups Digest, Vol 51, Issue 6

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sun Apr 6 14:27:05 PDT 2008

This is one reason to consider using PrinterSetup to manage the CUP's
queues.

Currently there is no import script bundled with PrinterSetup.
However, I am quite sure it would not take long to put this together.
If you come up with something, I know there are other people using
PrinterSetup who would like to see this feature so please consider
submitting this back to the project.

Otherwise, you could manually make the PrinterSetup files and then not
have to worry about this again in the future.

Finally, I am not sure what has changed between these versions of
cups. Maybe the configuration files are compatible. Have you tried
just copying the configuration files?

Hope this helps.

Related Link : http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printersetup