copy configurations

Marc Ziegenhagen mz at panorgan.ch
Mon Apr 7 00:41:57 PDT 2008

Hello

Thanks for your help. This was also my way what I want to do, but I have the problem to find out where I can get the original names of the ppd-files of defined printer queues on the old system. Because in the printer.conf is only the name of the copied pdd-file who is in the /etc/cups/pdd directory.
Where can I find out the original name of those defined printers?

Thanks
Marc Ziegenhagen