[cups.general] sharing printer *configuration data*

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sun Apr 13 15:14:31 PDT 2008

PrinterSetup may be a solution. I am currently working on this for Mac
OS X.

However, there is currently no feature to pull the data out of the
cups configuration file. It is probably a simple script. However, to
be honest I have not spent much time looking into the details.

  If you wanted this feature then you would need to either add it your
self or contract someone to add this feature.

It is on the list of things to do. However, there is currently no time
line for this feature.

You can learn more about PrinterSetup by visiting the following URL : http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printersetup

I hope this helps