command line options??

Rex Mueller rmueller at esu3.org
Mon Apr 14 08:33:16 PDT 2008

Henri,

We insert the print command into an Informix Database, the allowable field length is 45 characters..

the HP/UX jet admin / HPNP system, defines interface files, based on model scripts for generally HP configurable printers, the similar feature in CUPS is socket://printerIP/

We are using this on an Intel Platform running Redhat..

I looked at the lucidsystems package and unfortunately it is appears to be specific to the MacOSX. We are running Redhat ES 5 on Intel.

I need to be able to convert the HP/JA defined printers to CUPS printing..

I will probably need to put on the scripting hat to make this work, or do manual entry.

One of my questions is what commandline switches for options can allow the aformentioned options for COMPRESS, LANDSCAPE,  DUPLEX, etc?