[cups.general] CUPS Java API ?

Rongfeng.Mao at us.sogeti.com Rongfeng.Mao at us.sogeti.com
Fri Apr 18 05:55:23 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,

First of all, thanks for all your effort put CUPS all together!

I am new leaner to CUPS, currently, we are engaged with a client for
java/web based interface to connect to CUPS for scheduling and printing
to a retail store, when I do Google search, only find few simple Java
sample. Question here is:

1) Is there a place where I can find the full release of CUPS Java API?
2) How can we handle scheduling? For example, print a file at midnight
every day. Is this handled by CUPS scheduler itself? If so, where should
I look into.
3) Or we have to write it from Java program and schedule it ourselves?
Thanks!

regrads,

Robert Mao, ITIL
Principal Consultant