cupsd.conf

Thomas thomasstather at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 05:56:11 PDT 2008

Hi gyus

I just installed CUPS (i want to create a linux-only printserver).

The Server is running within the subnet 84

xxx.xxx.84.231

and the clients which should be allowed to connect to the server, as well as the printers are located in the subnets 88-91

My current problem is that i have HPLIP installed (there are almost only HP Printers in my infrastructure) and when i connect to the CUPS-GUI it tells me that there are 2 new printers found. But these printers are only in the subnet where the server is installed (84). How can i manage this to work für the 88-91 subnets as well?

Greets

Thomas from Germany