Scripting HP/jetadmin to CUPS conversion

Rex Mueller rmueller at esu3.org
Wed Apr 23 11:44:14 PDT 2008

Mike is there a configuration file or reference point in the printers.conf to point at the PPD file?

I have 250-300 printers to re-create from an HP/UX jetadmin queing to CUPS. I found the script to build the printers.conf, do I need to use LPADMIN to create the devices? If so I can see I have my work cut out to script a solution.