How do I remove *this* printer from web interface?

John Ross Porter joropo at pioneerwireless.net
Mon Apr 28 06:50:08 PDT 2008

>>>>as copied from http://localhost:631/printers/ <<<<
{printer_name}
Location: {printer_location}
Printer Driver: {printer_make_and_model}
Printer State: stopped, rejecting jobs, published.
I've recently upgrades from Fedora 6 to Fedora 8.  As part of the process I have a new level of CUPS.  I had been using CUPS with Fedora 6 without complaint and have successfully configured CUPS to communicate with my printer.  However, the printers/ page referred to above lists a printer I did not configure and can not delete.  No matter what I've tried to do to this "printer", re-name, re-configure, whatever... the {printer_name} "device" keeps reappearing.
I could be happy just forgetting about it but, like a pebble in one's shoe I expect it to become an irritant.