Scripting HP/jetadmin to CUPS conversion

Rex Mueller rmueller at esu3.org
Mon Apr 28 07:56:10 PDT 2008

Michael,

One more quick question?

What is the HP/UX equivalent command to commandline printing for option arguments? Such as

-oc (for compressed)
-ovsi#.## for vertical space

I am not sure if our application vendor will be providing support beyond character based printing for a while. 95% are RAW character output. There no formatting in the output other then column/table format..
(it is an old accounting package.)

In HP/UX the command line make look as such:
lp -d quename -o<option1> -o<option2> $docname

is there a reference table that maybe able to give me a directive on this as well?