[cups.general] Printer PPD file

Sachin Magar sachin.magar at patni.com
Fri Aug 8 08:38:40 PDT 2008

Hi,
We are using CUPS 1.1.21 in our Solaris 10 OS.
But printer Model- Fuji-Xerox DocuCenter-II C3000 PLC6
is not having proper driver. Hence pages are not printing properly.

For that we need proper PPD file supporting for Solaris 10 with CUPS.

Hence regarding this issue your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sachin Magar

http://www.patni.com

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.