pstoraster problem?

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Mon Aug 11 13:16:44 PDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:52:36 -0700
Bernd Krumböck <b.krumboeck at universalnet.at> a écrit:

> I assume error 11 means "segmentation fault". So this sounds like a software bug in pstoraster (which is a filter provided by ghostscript)
>
> Why haven't you installed the pstoraster filter from your ghostscript implementation, which should be much newer?
> I guess the problem is not in CUPS, so you should file a bug report on ghostscript website.

Thanks.
I don't understand why one printer was printig and not the other!
After trying to clen and re-install the two don't print (I prefer: it
is more easy to debug)
The ghostscript make build the files for cups but don't install them! I
have copied them manually and the two printers are printing ;-)

Sincerely
--
regisr