[cups.general] Kerberos authentication - help needed - take 2

Rick Cochran rcc2 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 13 09:02:45 PDT 2008

Erk.  Before I build my own special copy of a sufficiently recent MIT Kerberos
distribution, I'll be going back to 1st grade to brush up on my reading and
arithmetic skills.

The version of Kerberos in my up-to-date Leopard machine (via 'strings
/usr/lib/libkrb5.dylib') is 'krb5-1-6 1.6.2-postrelease'.  My newly polished
reading and arithmetic skills lead me to believe this means that "credential
caching/forwarding" will _not_ work for CUPS under Leopard.

Please let me know if I have missed the mark yet again.

Yours,
-Rick