Rastertocard filter

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:25:33 PDT 2008

Hi,
 i opt for the last option that is bagging all the printer driver info to the backend since i have already wrote my custom backend for my usb printer.So in ppd file how will i specify to use my backend directly without any filter??By commenting the *cupsFilter option there?????Whether that you meant by the statement "have the PPD file specify that the printer supports CUPS raster data directly."

Also i have to write the printer specific information in the print_device function in the backend right?????

Shermin