[cups.general] Exit Code 8

ß10f@ ††K fabiosk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:46:53 PDT 2008

Hello People The MailList,

First Sorry about mine englis because i am brazillian and i have soo much
bad englis but i ll try passed my problem

My problem is this thing i have one server Cups + JASmine + Mysql and i put
3 printers for JetDirect in this way
jasmine:socket://192.168.0.x:9100

But today one this printers stop because this error:
*"jasmine: Couldn't lauch the real backend; Return code: 8"

I Try install the printer without the Jasmine but send me this error
***E [18/Aug/2008:10:08:45 -0300] PID 22926 (/usr/lib/cups/backend/socket)
crashed on signal 8!

But the strange is i have 2 other printers and funcional normally in the
same backend.

Someone know i resolved this problem???

Thx for all