Rastertocard filter

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:15:17 PDT 2008

Hi,
I have commented the *cupsFilter directive in .ppd file and send the cmd to the printer directly through backend.When i try to print one image file is shows completed but print out didnt come out.In error log ,it says( i copied only relevant portion)

Request file type is application/postscript
File of type application/postscript queued by "premjo"
envp[24]="FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE=application/vnd.cups-postscript"
Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 10148)
Started backend /usr/lib/cups/backend/card (PID 10149)
PID 10149 (/usr/lib/cups/backend/jvc) exited with no errors.
[Job 57] File 0 is complete
[Job 57] Completed successfully.

1)Why this request file type it is taking application/postscript???File type is correct????

2) Also why pstops filter is using???
Whether  i need to add anything in mime.convs and mime.types files?
I am using a card specific printer .
Shermin