CUPS+MySQL

Brian ba_tax at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:04:41 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm quite new to cups, I was wondering if any of you have deployed CUPS integrated with MySQL for page_log accounting. I have used a named pipe to replace "page_log" and created a script listen a then insert it to a database.

It works fine however, I don't have a way to check if I am getting any discrepancies because, after using the named pipe, I can no longer use the file "page_log" to counter check my data on the db. If only I could write the page log on two separate files.

Thanks,

Brian