[cups.general] Print to PDF -> Email

alet at librelogiciel.com alet at librelogiciel.com
Thu Dec 4 09:45:57 PST 2008

It was posted on June 27th 2008 to cups at easysw.com

Personally I don't use the search box on cups.org, maybe for some people
it works as expected, but for me, and it seems for you, it doesn't.

<rant>
In my not so politically correct opinion, The quality of the
search box on www.cups.org is "just above" the one you can experience by
searching anything on http://www.pagesjaunes.fr, which is the worst
search engine out there, even if it knows for sure ALL of its datas due
to a long lasting monopoly, and try this abomination of a website for
yourself if you don't believe me...
</rant>

If you still can't find it by date (on www.cups.org, not on the above
mentionned "website"), please contact me privately and I'll forward the
original message to you.

bye

Jerome Alet